How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

Shocking!

you'll go far dude, keep up the good work.

And don't listen to all the gimps telling you to suck shit, they're just homophobic (not that you're gay.. just that some people can't cope with some of the imagery in your work).

... unless ofcourse you enjoy nibbling on the occasional turd, by all means don't let me stop you.

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

Sexy!

that's really nice. You have skill, Stay at that drawing tablet and you'll go far! keep 'em coming.

PervertED 1 PervertED 1

awesome

Great style. Nice work man, make more if you can be bothered.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

I'm lost for words

amazing work, keep going.. you'll go far. They way you capture feelings in your illistrations rocks.

Sheepe Sheepe

Short and sweet.

that's pretty cool, a little short but it didn't take long to load so I'm not that bothered about the length. The animation was pretty cool too. Don't listen to all the people that just fill the review box with 'go fuck you daddy' and so on... most of them have never used flash and only like repetative game parodies. Hence anything constructive is beyond their vocabularies. Well done, make more.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Awesome

Awesome graphics and animation, well done.

GunsnRoses-Mr. Brownstone GunsnRoses-Mr. Brownstone

wow!

You are number 1! that animation must have taken ages! I can never be bothered with that frame by frame stuff myself, I don't have the patience. How you managed to get that song down to such a small filesize cieses to amaze me! and the sinking of the music rocked even more!

Ever thought about going professional? You've got real potential.

Now GO AND FIND SOME OTHER HOBBY AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

well done

it has to be said, you're wierd but you've pulled it off again. Nice one! keep animating.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

nice one!

it's still just another mario parody but you pulled it off brilliantly.
Well Done!

Mario Saves Earth Mario Saves Earth

quite cool!

that's pretty cool, nice idea, keep making!